While we don’t offer yoga classes at our spa, we see them as complimentary to our services. Yoga has myriad benefits for both physical and mental health. During the summer season, Ptown is bursting with Yoga options of all shapes and sizes, from vinyasa flow to Iyengar, private, public, on a deck overlooking the water and even on a stand-up paddle board! Why not make a relaxing, restorative day of it by combining a yoga class with one of our massage or facial treatments? Here are some of the local Ptown offerings, if you are looking to add a Yoga class to your Ptown visit:
- Yoga East Wellness Center: With a large slate of instructors, Yoga East offers a wide range of classes including hatha, vinyasa, and meditation. For a unique, seaside twist to your practice (and a challenge for your balance), try the Stand-Up Paddle Yoga classes. 43 Race Point Road, 508-487-YOGA (9642).
- TruroYoga: Owner Genevieve Morin was mentored primarily by Shiva Rea and teaches Rea’s Prana Flow style yoga. She offers classes in her Truro studio, as well as workshops and yoga-based retreats in Cape Cod and internationally. 2 Noons Heights, Truro, 774-722-5149.
- Yoga with Will Coons: Say hello to the morning with a fabulous view of Ptown harbor in a mixed level outdoor yoga class on the deck of the Boatslip Resort. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7:30 – 8:30am, late May to mid-September. 161 Commercial Street.
- Iyengar with Greg Anton: Anton, a certified Iyengar yoga instructor, teaches a 90 minute class at the New Community Center Building every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at 8:30am. 2 Mayflower Lane.
- Strength & Clarity Pilates and Yoga Movement Studio: This mixed practice studio offers daily yoga flow classes. 170 Commercial Street, 508-737-8528.